Responding to Change
Throughout the pandemic, the safety of our community has been our highest priority. With guidance from our medical advisory task force, we have navigated the changing landscape of COVID-19 by offering the most comprehensive programming possible. Students currently learn joyfully every day on all of our campuses. As we move to the next phase, our community anticipates more opportunities to gather safely.
- How to Help Your Child Wear a Mask
- King County Resources for Schools and Child Care
- Coronavirus Basics: A Medical Expert Gives Us a Foundation for Understanding
- Public Health Recommendations to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- How to Talk to Children About Difficult News
- Explaining the News to Our Kids
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak
- How to Talk to Kids About Coronavirus
ADMIN OFFICE & MEADOWBROOK CAMPUS2728 NE 100th Street Seattle, WA 98125 206.524.5320 206.523.3920
KINDERHAUS CAMPUS4919 Woodlawn Ave N Seattle, WA 98103
HIGH SCHOOL CAMPUS7777 62nd Avenue NE Seattle, WA 98115 206.522.2644
MISSION Daily we strive to inspire learning, courage, and joy in the developing human being.